In order to participate in behavior testing or neuroimaging, dogs and owners must meet the following criteria:
1. Dogs must be current on vaccinations as required by law.
2. Dogs must be licensed as required by the state and county.
3. We cannot carry out behavior testing with dogs that have a history of potentially dangerous behavior (aggression, biting, etc.).
4. The owner must agree that the dog will be under his/her control at all times when the owner and dog are together. The dog and owner will be escorted by research staff when traveling through campus to or from the testing area. The dog will be on a leash any time when it is not enclosed in the testing area.
5. The owner must agree that he/she is responsible for the dog and its responses/actions/behaviors at all times.